Monday, August 15, 2011

Celebrating my 4-month anniversary!!!

Evening, darling foodies!
Tonight I am celebrating my anniversary. No, not my wedding. Not my birthday. Not my high school graduation. Not my college graduation. My FOUR successful & 100% committed months on the SCD diet!!!!!! :) I'm giddy to report that I'm feeling souper douper. YAY ALLIE!! To those of you struggling, don't give up on the SCD! Keep up the good work! We're all in this together. <3 
Love, Allie 

Who says you need flour for a cupcake? 

2 comments:

  1. It's my 4 month anniversary on August 25th and I'm also feeling amazing!! Congrats to the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!!! :) Tomorrow is your day! I hope you indulge in something nothing short of outstanding. Cheers to the SCD!!!! It's great you're feeling amazing as well. The SCD is magic!
    -Allie-

    ReplyDelete