Monday, June 9, 2014

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!

I don't even know where to begin. 
We haven't talked in AGES
I left you all in the dark; I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. 
LIFE in its most hectic/unacceptable/chaotic/stressful/painful/depressing form happened & the ground crumbled beneath me. 
I couldn't tell up from down, left from right, dark from light. 
I felt like a cupcake without sprinkles; a hot dog without mustard; a morning without sunshine; a Friday without movies; a dinner without chicken; a vacation without beaches.   
The bottom line? Life was bleak & ugly, & blogging was just out of the question. 
BUT, what do you say we start fresh?! 
Great food; cute emoticons; SOULMATENESS (I just sent in a request for that word to be included in the Webster Dictionary...). 




Coming up next?
Some new weapons against Chronic Lyme Disease. 
Perhaps some new recipes as well!!! 
Don't worry; the gap between posts will be teeny tiny! ;)
Lots and LOTS of love & healing vibes, 
Allie

P.S. Thank you followers, for not giving up on me after over two months of silence on my end. :) & if you want any of the recipes for the dishes above, let me know!! 
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment