Monday, March 31, 2014

Caution: Drinks may cause instantaneous HAPPINESS

ORGANIC
PURIFIED
VEGAN
LOW CALORIE.
GLUTEN FREE.
LACTOSE FREE.
DAIRY FREE.
NON-GMO
PROBIOTICS
 ALKALINE.
CARBONATION.
REVERSE OSMOSIS
 APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
COCONUT WATER.
The list goes on. 
I'm talking about KeVita drinks. 
I'm ADDICTED.
I'm OBSESSED.
I'm IN LOVE
 
You know the saying, "you had me at hello?". 
WELL, KeVita, you had me at "sparkling". 
  Does your diet need some breathing room?
Do bubbly drinks make you giggle?
Are "good bugs" your superheroes?
Is your body craving a pH makeover?
Are you tired of dreadful drinking-water drenched in chlorine & chemicals?
Do you need a new morning "pick-me-up"?
Try. KeVita.
Make PEACE with your gut.
✌☮
I pinky-promise you that if you start drinking one of these magical drinks every morning/afternoon/evening, 
YOUR BODY WILL GLOW.
 If you aren't busy right now, go to your local grocery store, preferably Whole Foods (that's where I found these gems!). 
If you're reading this post & you have a case of the "Mondays", then definitely buy a KeVita.
A better day with KeVita? 
CHECK!!!!! ✔ 

~LOTS AND LOTS of ❤, allie~

1 comment:

  1. I noticed this drink has stevia, and the SCD websites list stevia as illegal. Has this ingredient been bothering you? I tend to shy away from it.

    ReplyDelete