|This is what happiness looks like.|
Ok, it seems like I just can’t keep up with
my “blog once a week” proposal.
I’m too busy loving this HEALING process!!!
*sighhh* I guess I’ll have to keep trying. J
My message to you this week, you ask?
Let me start by asking YOU a question.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT POSITIVITY?
Positivity is so much more than a smile on your face or a few laughs after watching a Peter Sellers Pink Panther movie.
HAS HEALING POWERS!!!!
Don’t think so?
Read these and then tell me you don’t believe me. :P
- Waking up with a smile on your face improves your risk of giggles by 70%.
- Cracking a silly joke during breakfast will make your taste buds sing.
- Pulling the “whoopee cushion” prank on a family member during dinner will lower your blood pressure.
- Watching AT LEAST one funny movie each week increases endorphins and helps to alleviate joint pain.
- Participating in a staring contest with your loved one almost DOUBLES your risk of having the most wonderfully-happy tummy on the planet.
- Purposely choosing mismatching socks puts you in danger of grinning from cheek to cheek all throughout the workday.
- Singing along to the song “Happy”, by Pharrell Williams, automatically adds 5 years onto your life.
- Skipping instead of walking when you go out to get your mail kills harmful bacteria.
- Laughing when you realize you washed your new red shirt with your favorite white blouse eliminates wrinkles.
- Embracing your accidental swap of body wash for shampoo lowers your chance of having a heart attack by 85%.
- Spontaneously turning your dining room into a dance-off arena at your next house party will prevent your hair from turning gray.
What are your thoughts on positivity now, huh?
Yeah, I thought so.
Alright, I think we’ve hit our maximum amount of happiness for the night.
What’s our next best move now that we’ve gotten the healing powers of positivity out in the open?
Engage in some super SOUPER healing sleep!!!!!!
Until next time (maybe next week; grab your four-leaf clovers and a rabbit foot for luck!),
THINK POSITIVELY and heal as much as you possibly can!
Lots of love,
P.S. I am NOT a doctor. These are just little guesstimates I have on the possible healing powers of positivity. These stem from my imagination BUT, who knows if they're true or not?