Sunday, November 25, 2018

Back to My Roots

Going back to my roots: 
practicing yoga in Rocky Mountain National Park. OOOMMM!!! 
Stretch! Reach! BREATHE & stretch some more! If you manage to do this pose without giggling, let me know. ;) 
Please put this park on your list of places to visit. Please, I beg of you. The positive energy throughout this park is contagious and naturally healing!!!! 
Need a good dose of natural beauty? Take a stroll 
through the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. Keep an eye out for eagles, bison, prairie dogs, deer, and many other animals! 
The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO: one of the most magical, most mysterious, & most historical places I've ever visited. I've visited before, but this time, I spent the night! 
A gorgeous view of the hotel grounds (including a little maze they created in 2015 as a tribute to the famous one from The Shining), Estes Park, and Rocky Mountain National Park from inside one of the historical ballrooms of The Stanley. INCREDIBLE. 
My darling Aunt Susie, the one who is always by my side as I venture around the world. 
Cornish Game Hens for Thanksgiving!! THANK YOU, JON!!!!!!! Not pictured: my phenomenally healing family who showered me with love during my stay in Colorado this past week. :) 
If you're flying any time soon & you'd like to adhere to your healing diet, here are two of my favorite go-to snacks: Droewors beef jerky and Moon Cheese. Both made entirely of protein & fat. :D 
⇣⇣⇣
Guys, I'm back!!!!
I've finally followed my heart back to http://celiacchick91.blogspot.com/. 
My life underwent some ENORMOUS (and entirely P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E) changes last year and I needed a minute to get myself back on my feet before posting anything here. 
I'm now working full time at NOAA(the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration), preparing to go back to school for a Master's Degree, and continuing to try to manage my stubborn health to the best of my abilities with enthusiastic energy and N-A-T-U-R-A-L foods. 
I'm delighted to be back and I'd love to hear how you are doing on your journey. It's a day-to-day battle for most of us, so know that you are not alone. 
Please stay tuned for new stuff!!!! 
I've got LOADS and LOADS of exciting things to tell you! 
Lots of healing love, 
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment