Thursday, August 28, 2014

Something to SMILE about

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY COMPLETELY 
 WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Something to SMILE about.
Something to
SHOUT OUT to the world
Something to TELL your friends. 
Something to CELEBRATE. 
Something to BE PROUD OF
I bet you’re eager to know what I’m talking about. 
Do I have you sitting at the edge of your seat?
Are you bubbling over with excitement?
Okay, okay!! I won’t make you suffer any longer!!! 
I was talking about the feeling that immediately consumes you after you’ve earned your…
ASSOCIATE’S DEGREE!!!!!!!!
Yes, that’s right. I got my Associate’s Degree!!!!! 
{repeatedly jumps up & down as confetti falls from the ceiling}
From my first year of college in 2009 at the marvelous Frostburg State University, to my year off to heal from 2010 to 2011, to my three glorious years at the incredible Montgomery College…
I can finally say that I have earned my Associate’s Degree. 
This {bumpy, unpredictable, crazy} adventure has been filled with the most colorful, most joyful, most frustrating, most rewarding, most teary-eyed, most magical, most educational, most memorable years of my life, & I will cherish them forever. 
Well, now you know why I haven’t posted in a while. 
The cat is officially out of the bag. 
I needed to step away from the computer for a while to embrace this newly acquired achievement! 
I hope you can forgive me for my “three weeks+” absence. 
And the other reason I’ve had to remove myself from my desk?
I’VE STARTED YOGA AGAIN!!!!!!!! 
{giggle giggle}
I’ll get “back on track” with blogging real soon. I pinky promise.
I truly hope you’ve been well & I’m sending healing vibes your way!! 
Wishing you the very best, 
Allie 



No comments:

Post a Comment